September 2014 - last edited September 2014 by EA_Kristi
AFTER A CRASH DOWN OF MY CMP. I HAVE INSTALL WINDOWS 7 AND I HAVE DOWNLOAD MY GAMES FROM ORIGIN DOWNLOADER. WHEN I TRY TO PLAY "BATTLE FIELD 2 BAD COMPANY". I LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT AFTER I WRITE THE KEY FROM THE GAME AND A HAVE A ERROR MESSAGE THAT THIS KEY IS INVALID.
HOW CAN I REINSTALL MY GAMES?
MY EMAIL IS " [edit: email address removed]"
and my key from my game is
Please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone for assistance with this issue:
1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Type in the name of the affected game
4. Select 'Next' at the bottom right
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' again
6. Select topic from the drop down and type in a short description of your issue.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.