Re: i lost my sims 3 disk and i wonder if i can get my game back through origin.

by nanaisdahbest

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i lost my sims 3 disk and i wonder if i can get my game back through origin.

★★★ Newbie

A good while back, I had a laptop that went bonkers and had to be repaired. Unfortunately, my Sims 3 adventures game was in it and I never got either back. Is there a way I can get the game back through Origin? I still have the book and code. I just need the disk. Is this fixable? 

Message 1 of 3 (159 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i lost my sims 3 disk and i wonder if i can get my game back through origin.

EA app Team

Sure, @nanaisdahbest! If you have your code, you can download a digital copy of the game through Origin.

To do so, open Origin and go to Games > Redeem Product code. You can introduce your code in there and register your game. You should keep in mind a few things:

1. You need to also redeem The Sims 3 base game to play any of the packs.
  2. You need to install the game and all the packs through Origin. You can't install some expansion packs or stuff packs using your discs and others through Origin.
  3. You can only register your codes once, in one account. Once registered in that account, it's important you remember your account details, as your games will be in that account forever.

You have more information about how to register The Sims 3 codes in this post.

Enjoy your games!

Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (145 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Sure, @nanaisdahbest! If you have your code, you can download a digital copy of the game through Origin.

To do so, open Origin and go to Games > Redeem Product code. You can introduce your code in there and register your game. You should keep in mind a few things:

1. You need to also redeem The Sims 3 base game to play any of the packs.
  2. You need to install the game and all the packs through Origin. You can't install some expansion packs or stuff packs using your discs and others through Origin.
  3. You can only register your codes once, in one account. Once registered in that account, it's important you remember your account details, as your games will be in that account forever.

You have more information about how to register The Sims 3 codes in this post.

Enjoy your games!

Mai

Message 2 of 3 (146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Alright. Thx a lot!

Message 3 of 3 (122 Views)