i keep getting signed out of pogo games for no reason

by realestelle21348

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i keep getting signed out of pogo games for no reason

★ Apprentice

i keep getting signed our of games for no reason and it doesnt tell me when it happens i have just tried to play pogo daily sudoku for the badge spent a lot of gems and it did nor show the badge for Ella I need help badly this has been ongoing for over a week and a half have tried all the steps that pogo gave cleared cache powered off used different browsers even worked with a technician from Dell to make sure my pc was performing properly i am at my wits end Please help

Message 1 of 2 (285 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i keep getting signed out of pogo games for no reason

Community Manager

If you are getting signed out on a regular basis @realestelle21348 then this can point to an issue with your network. In situations such as this, the best thing to do is go ahead and powercycle your router. Now it may sound complicated but in reality, it simply involved unplugging your router and leaving it unplugged for a number of minutes. After 5 minutes or so you can plug it back in and try your games again.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (266 Views)

All Replies

Re: i keep getting signed out of pogo games for no reason

Community Manager

If you are getting signed out on a regular basis @realestelle21348 then this can point to an issue with your network. In situations such as this, the best thing to do is go ahead and powercycle your router. Now it may sound complicated but in reality, it simply involved unplugging your router and leaving it unplugged for a number of minutes. After 5 minutes or so you can plug it back in and try your games again.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (267 Views)