Re: i got banned i have used cheat code just for a month

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i got banned i have used cheat code just for a month

★ Novice

now i know i made a big mistake for that but can help me anyone to reopen my account i dont use more that cheatcode thank you very much 

Message 1 of 2 (186 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @cajitos as there is nothing that anyone else can do to assist you with an issue such as this.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (161 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @cajitos as there is nothing that anyone else can do to assist you with an issue such as this.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (162 Views)