i dont have chat help

by LaGuerraNegra

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i dont have chat help

★★ Novice

i want to contact the advi  to manage my acc and transfare  my old account game to the new acc but i cant find chat help there is only  call me option pleae anyhelp

Message 1 of 3 (199 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i dont have chat help

Hero (Retired)

@LaGuerraNegra

There is only a call option because to do something like this, you MUST talk to them via the phone, you cannot do live chat.

However, you cannot just transfer your old account to your new one.  The closest thing you can do is merge accounts but that will cause ALL your multiplayer progress, etc to be lost on ALL games connected to both accounts.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (195 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@LaGuerraNegra

There is only a call option because to do something like this, you MUST talk to them via the phone, you cannot do live chat.

However, you cannot just transfer your old account to your new one.  The closest thing you can do is merge accounts but that will cause ALL your multiplayer progress, etc to be lost on ALL games connected to both accounts.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 3 (196 Views)

Community Manager

@LaGuerraNegra Hi,

Tapoutony is correct, you can read more about linking accounts and the risks involved with persona transfers in this article here: https://help.ea.com/en/article/linking-accounts-and-persona-transfers/

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 3 (172 Views)