ı changed my email name

by TRilhan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ı changed my email name

★★★ Newbie

I changed the name of my e-mail address so I cannot make changes to my account.

Message 1 of 4 (461 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ı changed my email name

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @TRilhan.

Do you happen to have access to the email you had originally on the account? Even if you plan on using the new email from here on out, if you have access to the email on the account, you can use that to help update your information.

If you don't have access to the email on the account, please try filling out our Account Recovery Web Form, which can put you in touch with our account recovery team. Please fill it out as completely as possible, as the information would be used to help verify the account. Make sure that the contact email entered is one you can be reached at, such as your new one.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (330 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
Hi @TRilhan What platform do you use
Message 2 of 4 (433 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it is PC

Message 3 of 4 (413 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @TRilhan.

Do you happen to have access to the email you had originally on the account? Even if you plan on using the new email from here on out, if you have access to the email on the account, you can use that to help update your information.

If you don't have access to the email on the account, please try filling out our Account Recovery Web Form, which can put you in touch with our account recovery team. Please fill it out as completely as possible, as the information would be used to help verify the account. Make sure that the contact email entered is one you can be reached at, such as your new one.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (331 Views)