Re: i can t install gosth recon on d:

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i can t install gosth recon on d:

★★★★★ Newbie

when i try to install sistem said "c: not have enoug space, change location for instal" when iclick on blue woeds, open a window whit directory, but then i chose some new location sistem not permit me to click on "continue"

Message 1 of 4 (224 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

Hello @ewandrea,

Could you please try setting a new download location for the game in Origin - Application Settings - Installs & Saves - Game library location?

If you are installing on a different drive, make sure not to set the directory to just that drive, for example set it to D:\OriginGames (where D is the drive and OriginGames is the folder you wish to use).

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (224 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

Hello @ewandrea,

Could you please try setting a new download location for the game in Origin - Application Settings - Installs & Saves - Game library location?

If you are installing on a different drive, make sure not to set the directory to just that drive, for example set it to D:\OriginGames (where D is the drive and OriginGames is the folder you wish to use).

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

Message 2 of 4 (225 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

tnx a lot, i resolved whit first metod....the second not good.

""Could you please try setting a new download location for the game in Origin - Application Settings - Installs & Saves - Game library location?""

Message 3 of 4 (193 Views)

EA Staff

Glad to hear that issue was resolved @ewandrea Standard smile

Don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any questions, issues or advice for other players.

- Kristi

Message 4 of 4 (180 Views)