Re: i been try to get my old account back

by kaylabear222019

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i been try to get my old account back

★★★★ Novice

Ok I went to see if any you guys may help me out get my old account back for my sims 4 so I can trade all my add-ons to my new account. Also I been try over like 4 years to get back but the problem I am having is get my old email back all the people who work for the ea and sims they all couldn't help me so I went see if any you guys help me get my old email back it is by gmail and I also try the gmail people help me and they haven't so I went see if any you guys can help me maybe get it all back.. My old email for it is [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 3 (340 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @kaylabear222019 

I'm sorry to hear about the situation you've found yourself in Frown

Unfortunately, any changes to the content on your EA account cannot be done by us due to security reasons. We're on a public forum after all.

I know you've already tried to contact some people from EA, but have you brought this issue to our live support at EA Help? If you haven't done this already, please create a new case by following steps listed in this article and get in touch with our game advisers. They should be able to provide you with more information.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (320 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @kaylabear222019 

I'm sorry to hear about the situation you've found yourself in Frown

Unfortunately, any changes to the content on your EA account cannot be done by us due to security reasons. We're on a public forum after all.

I know you've already tried to contact some people from EA, but have you brought this issue to our live support at EA Help? If you haven't done this already, please create a new case by following steps listed in this article and get in touch with our game advisers. They should be able to provide you with more information.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (321 Views)

★★★★ Novice

done that like 4 time 

Message 3 of 3 (285 Views)