Re: how to stop useless popups in the origin app ?

by ivrognard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how to stop useless popups in the origin app ?

★★★ Newbie

How to stop the popups in the app ?

Message 1 of 4 (495 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Hansie10111 use Malwarebytes Free and a good antivirus (Bitdefender, Avast and Kaspersky free are the top three free AV solutions this year, so take your pick). Scan the system and see what is going on. Those pop-ups do not happen in Origin if your system is clean. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (462 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Hansie10111, sorry to see that you are having issues.

Can I ask, what sort of popups are you referring to? I can't remember ever seeing a popup in Origin?

If you could grab a screenshot of the issue that you are seeing that would be great?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (478 Views)

★★★ Newbie

These are just some of the popups that i get there is alot more but there is 3 of them hope it helps

Message 3 of 4 (467 Views)

@Hansie10111 use Malwarebytes Free and a good antivirus (Bitdefender, Avast and Kaspersky free are the top three free AV solutions this year, so take your pick). Scan the system and see what is going on. Those pop-ups do not happen in Origin if your system is clean. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 4 of 4 (463 Views)