how to reedeam ==

by Daastania1221

Original Post

Highlighted

how to reedeam ==

★★★ Newbie

I was downloading a new sims 3 pack (University to be exact) And I accidentally canceled the download and I don't know how to get it back to where I can keep downloading it.  Can someone help?

Message 1 of 3 (291 Views)

Re: how to reedeam ==

Community Manager

Hey @Daastania1221 you can find all the info relating to downloading the game and packs here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/sims-4-pack-install/

Installing The Sims 4 expansion packs

Install the expansion pack digitally using Origin (digital purchase from Origin):

• Launch the Origin client. If prompted, log in using your EA Account information.
    • If you have not purchased your expansion pack yet, you can buy it in Origin, either through the game properties or through the store. 
  • Navigate to the My Games tab.
  • Select The Sims 4 base game image and click the i icon to see more details. button, or right click on the image and select View Game Details.

Select "View Game Details."

1. Select the expansion pack you need to install from the list and click Download.
  2. After the installation is complete, click The Sims 4 and then Play to launch the game. The expansion pack content will now be available within The Sims 4.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (277 Views)

Re: how to reedeam ==

@Daastania1221  Click on the Sims 3 icon in your Origin games library, select More > Expansion Packs, scroll down to where University Life is listed, and click the Download button.  You may need to scroll down a bit to see the More dropdown menu; it's under the Last Played date.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 3 (249 Views)