Re: how to get tournament admin code?

by EA_Darko

Original Post

★ Novice
@goltica i really wish i had the code bro i just wanna play with my friends and family you lucky you have it maybe i can help make your lobby 60 with my friends if that would help
Message 11 of 17 (15,535 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent there is no reply there about how we can CREATE a custom tournament its just info about the legal obligations regarding to it! the LINK SAIS GUIDELINES not Creation ! how do you people get hired in EA is mind boggling
Message 12 of 17 (15,136 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

To create custom lobby you must be a part of a tournament organizer..
Send an email to the mail address bottom in this page -> https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/community-tournament-guidelines (can't post email here) with your tournament proposal.. They will reply in two days.

Message 13 of 17 (15,063 Views)

★ Novice

EA creates Tournament codes for authorized tournaments like for ESports 

you cant just put in a code

they also dont let you do this because itll bog down their servers if  an extra 10000 matches are going for 10 people in each match

Message 14 of 17 (14,574 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@OnJ-ZeroFour me too
Message 15 of 17 (13,655 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I'm going to lock this thread as it is quite old.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 16 of 17 (13,606 Views)

Community Manager

For those who may come across this topic at a later date, we've now added the ability to create private matches directly in Apex Legends!

Reaching out through the previously linked community guidelines page is no longer necessary as everyone will have access to this option in-game.

Please check out the FAQ linked below for more details on how to set up a private match.

Apex Legends FAQ - An Official EA Site

Mako.png
Message 17 of 17 (3,278 Views)