how to delete my old account so i can use my xbox live account on my new account

by andyeport

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how to delete my old account so i can use my xbox live account on my new account

★★★ Newbie

how to delete my old account so i can use my xbox live account  on my new account

I need to delete my old account so my xbox live account links with my new account

Message 1 of 3 (4,450 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how to delete my old account so i can use my xbox live account on my new account

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

If you want to completely Delete your account, you'll need to contact EA Customer Support here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

If you want to change your email account, use this link:

[HOW TO] Update your email address or security question

If you need to merge accounts, see info below:

Merge Origin Accounts

If you are looking to merge two Origin accounts together, you will need to contact an EA Game Advisor for assistance, however please do note that some limitations may apply.

• Certain titles / previous purchases may not be able to be transferred.
  • Some cloud saves may not transfer.
  • Some game leaderboard stats may not transfer.

For further instructions and information on this process, please see the following thread: Merge Origin Accounts

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (4,622 Views)

All Replies

Re: how to delete my old account so i can use my xbox live account on my new account

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

If you want to completely Delete your account, you'll need to contact EA Customer Support here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

If you want to change your email account, use this link:

[HOW TO] Update your email address or security question

If you need to merge accounts, see info below:

Merge Origin Accounts

If you are looking to merge two Origin accounts together, you will need to contact an EA Game Advisor for assistance, however please do note that some limitations may apply.

• Certain titles / previous purchases may not be able to be transferred.
  • Some cloud saves may not transfer.
  • Some game leaderboard stats may not transfer.

For further instructions and information on this process, please see the following thread: Merge Origin Accounts

Message 2 of 3 (4,623 Views)

Re: how to delete my old account so i can use my xbox live account on my new ac

★★★ Newbie

How???

Message 3 of 3 (2,916 Views)