Re: how to cancel my subscription.

by SkullField

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how to cancel my subscription.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

EA play has made it difficult to locate where to unsub from eaplay. now they took another payment out because i havent found out how to unsub yet. they must have changed their UI because all google results dont match, they tell you to click on things that dont exist anymore. HOW DAFAQ DO I UNSUB...

Edit, if you are a Steam User, you have to go to your steam profile and unsubscribe the same way you cancel other subscriptions (like VIP memberships).

Message 1 of 13 (1,846 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

its been taken care of, the problem was i bought it through steam so i had to unsub through steam.

View in thread

Message 3 of 13 (1,809 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Hi @SkullField

https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index

On the left side menu you should see EA Play where you can update your subscription etc

If you’re on console then you will need to cancel it from Payment and Billing on your Xbox and Account Management on your Plystation.
Message 2 of 13 (1,819 Views)

★★★ Novice

its been taken care of, the problem was i bought it through steam so i had to unsub through steam.

Message 3 of 13 (1,810 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is no EA play on my link anywhere and I too have been asking for 3 months to cancel this stupid thing. They purposely make it such a pain so they just keep taking money. I want this stopped how do I do it?????

Message 4 of 13 (1,599 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @deziner56 on what platform are you a member? 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 13 (1,568 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't know I play on my laptop and signed up only for a 3 month time and this has been going on 7 months now

Message 6 of 13 (1,543 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I signed up for this to play scrabble on POGo I have gone over there 5 times and done everything everyone has suggested there is no tab for my account on POGO. Pogo.com loads with a game to play and all tabs you can get to from that have no way to get to my account. Why don't they have a live chat or a help center that actually help just a bunch of game choices you need help with. I want this stopped. you can't even send a email to request it stopped, I played for years without the subscription and just signed up to avoid the commercials. I will never use this service again! and still day four and unable to cancel, what a scam

Message 7 of 13 (1,538 Views)

Community Manager
Message 8 of 13 (1,469 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I FOLLOWED THE STEPS BUT THE CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION TAB IS NOT DISPLAYED. scam!

Message 9 of 13 (1,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie

tried that crap..dont work....pogo keeps on suckin money out of people without their consent

Message 10 of 13 (1,017 Views)