Re: Credit card payment in Ukraine

by Zholtkevych

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how i can pay for game from Ukraine

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Im living in Ukraine and we have a problem with Yandex, so i cant make order on the site. Can i pay with Web Money or with Ukrainian bank card?

Message 1 of 11 (2,504 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how i can pay for game from Ukraine

Hero (Retired)

@Berwiks

As far as I know PayPal payment method should be available for Ukrainian users. Could you please check it? Unfortunately, Web Money is not available in RU Origin Store, at least for now. Also, you can't buy the game using your Ukrainian bank card since all transactions pass through the Yandex services, except PayPal.

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (2,837 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@Berwiks

As far as I know PayPal payment method should be available for Ukrainian users. Could you please check it? Unfortunately, Web Money is not available in RU Origin Store, at least for now. Also, you can't buy the game using your Ukrainian bank card since all transactions pass through the Yandex services, except PayPal.

Message 2 of 11 (2,838 Views)

Credit card payment in Ukraine

★★★ Novice

Hello. I found big problem for all Ukrainian users. Trying to purchase BF1 PP I found that in window named "

Payment Information" when choosing "credit card" method saying next text: "You will be redirected to the Yandex site where you can sign in and initiate your payment." So... Yandex services is BLOCKED in Ukraine and as consequence ukrainian users cant buy anything on Origin with credit card. Very sad situation, EA... Whole country is ignored by you.

Message 3 of 11 (2,435 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Tarasikk_ua

As far as I know, Yandex was banned by the Government of Ukraine. This service works fine in Russia and other CIS countries except in Ukraine. In this case Origin has other Payment methods like Pay Pal and Web Money. Try to use them, they should work well.

Message 4 of 11 (2,415 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

We are able to pay only via paypal and in rubles. As for me, I don't want to pay in rubles.

Message 5 of 11 (2,377 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Have the same issue, cannot use Credit Card for paying.

I don't want to register PayPal account nor use any wallets, EA you are losing customers!

Message 6 of 11 (2,293 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Russia invaded Ukrainian territories and people don't want to pay in currency of hostile country.

Where can I write to EA/Bioware to ask to be more sane and have some tolerance for living people that want to play quality games.

Message 7 of 11 (2,227 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I found workaround, you have to use proxy, in my case it was France IP, by using it will allow you to pay with CreditCard in EUR.

Message 8 of 11 (2,201 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same situation here. I don't want to pay in RUB, so sorry, I've just delete Origins from my PC

Message 9 of 11 (2,160 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is not an option. I'd rather not play Battlefield than pay through a Russian service. If EA does not respect me, a Ukrainian, I will not do business with this company.

Message 10 of 11 (587 Views)