how do i stop all these emails

★★★ Newbie

how can i stop getting emails about what other people ask

Message 1 of 2 (399 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how do i stop all these emails

Community Manager

Hi itsme1970,

What emails are you receiving? Would it be possible that, by any chance, you are subscribed to one of the sections on Answer HQ? Let's say the FIFA 13 board. You would then receive a mail every time someone asks a new question in this section. You can check this if you click on "Product Option" at the top of the index page of the appropriate section. There should be a menu entry called "Subscribe" or "Unsubscibe" depending on your current status.

I hope that helps a bit. Please let me know if you need any further assistance with this matter. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (429 Views)

All Replies

Re: how do i stop all these emails

Community Manager

Hi itsme1970,

What emails are you receiving? Would it be possible that, by any chance, you are subscribed to one of the sections on Answer HQ? Let's say the FIFA 13 board. You would then receive a mail every time someone asks a new question in this section. You can check this if you click on "Product Option" at the top of the index page of the appropriate section. There should be a menu entry called "Subscribe" or "Unsubscibe" depending on your current status.

I hope that helps a bit. Please let me know if you need any further assistance with this matter. Thanks.

Message 2 of 2 (430 Views)