Original Post

how do i link ea account with ps4

★★★ Newbie

how do I link ea account with ps4

Message 1 of 7 (151,457 Views)

Re: how do i link ea account with ps4

Community Manager

@fps1080p

The steps required to link your console account to your EA account can be found here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/linking-your-origin-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (151,395 Views)

★★★ Novice

Doesn't work.

Message 3 of 7 (149,786 Views)

★★★ Newbie
you right
Message 4 of 7 (147,774 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Imchaul hey u here for apex
Message 5 of 7 (146,699 Views)

★ Novice

I did what it told me to do before and I had to wait a long time before the Sign in appeared on Bf5. It is now doing it again and I dont know what to do. HELP

Message 6 of 7 (140,015 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Oliver_Big_head7 I'm locking this thread as it is quite old.

In relation to your issue, the best thing to do is start by  restoring your licenses on the PS4 and these other steps:

1. Sign in to your account on PlayStation™Network under which you purchased the content.

2. From the Home screen, go to [Settings] > [Account Management], and select [Restore Licenses]. Click [OK] when done.

Deactivate and Activate Your Primary PS4™

Activate your PS4™ as Primary to ensure all content can be accessed on the PS4™ you are signing into. Activation also allows your PS4™ system to automatically download content you have purchased or pre-ordered.

1. Sign in to your account on PlayStation™Network under which you purchased the content.

2. From the PS4™ Home screen, go to [Settings] and select [Account Management].

3. Select [Activate as Your Primary PS4], then [Deactivate] then [Reactivate].

Delete and Download the Game to Your PS4™

This process ensures you’re able to download the entire game and all its downloadable content to your account on PlayStation™Network.

1. From the PS4™ Home screen, go to [Library] > [Purchased], and click on the game title.

2. Highlight the game or digital content you want to delete, press the OPTIONS button to open the menu. Select [Delete]. Only the downloadable content will be deleted, not the saved game data.

3. To re-download the game and add-ons, go to [Library] > [Purchased], and then select [Download] to reinstall your game. To make sure you have all the add-ons, highlight and select the [PlayStation Store] to find and download any additional content. 

4. Click [Download].

If this does not work then the best thing to do is to create a new thread with as much info as possible.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (139,985 Views)