Re: how do i download my game i just bought online

by tigerfrost10

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how do i download my game i just bought online

★★ Newbie

i just bought the sims 4 downdoad online how do i download it ?

Message 1 of 8 (3,469 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

@jskaston 

To download the game you would need to download and install Origin client. Once you have the client installed, log in with this account and the game should appear in the 'My Games' section in the client and be available for download. 

Let us know if you have any further questions!

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (3,504 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@jskaston 

To download the game you would need to download and install Origin client. Once you have the client installed, log in with this account and the game should appear in the 'My Games' section in the client and be available for download. 

Message 2 of 8 (3,505 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am logged into the Origin Client and Sims 4 is not in the My Games section. HELP!

Message 3 of 8 (3,428 Views)

EA Staff

@minaya1234 Where exactly did you buy the game? if you purchased the game on Origin, have you made sure that you are logging in with the correct account (try logging in with different emails you may have)? 

Let us know how you get on!

Message 4 of 8 (3,422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant find the "my game" tab in origin. Can you give me step by step directions to navigate to the tab?

Message 5 of 8 (3,392 Views)

EA Staff

@tigerfrost10 Are you on Origin.com website or on Origin Client? 

If you are on the website, you need to download and install Origin client, then log in with the account you used to purchase the game and the 'My Games' section should show in the client.

Message 6 of 8 (3,390 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I don't see anything that uses the word "Client" when I look through everything. I have clicked and opened every file I can find. I have downloaded Origin for my Mac and can find that I purchased the game but can't find anything that says "Client" or "a "My games" tab. I clicked on the link you gave and still nothing.

Message 7 of 8 (3,374 Views)

EA DICE Team

@tigerfrost10

Hi,

When we say Client we refer to the actual Origin program that you downloaded. See this image for a detailed view:

Message 8 of 8 (3,357 Views)