Re: Cancel account!!!

by EA_Darko

Original Post

how do i cancel my account

★★★ Newbie

I keep getting messages that someone has logged into my account. These come from numerous countries. I have reset my password several times but people still seem to be able to log in. I currently have no EA games and want to cancel my account. Your website gives no instructions to do that. Please advise

Message 1 of 7 (817 Views)

Re: how do i cancel my account

Community Manager

@rglyness 

Please see the following link for information on Deactivating or Deleting your EA account:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/how-to-close-your-origin-account

Thank you.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (805 Views)

Cancel account!!!

★★★ Newbie

My account is being accessed by someone else. Or at least attempted. Cancel it please. I never get to the support chat queue. It’s too hard to cancel. Nuke my account please you are putting my identity at risk. Do I need to sue to get you to listen ?!?

Message 3 of 7 (797 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I followed the link and when it asked if I wanted to proceed with deletion I was sent to a page asking me what my question was and no clear indication on how to proceed. This is far more difficult than it needs to be. Please delete my account. I have no EA games and am concerned at the security of your website.

Message 4 of 7 (694 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please respond regarding my last message requesting that my account be canceled. I received notification this morning of two notifications that my account was accessed:

Sat Nov 09 13:26:01 GMT 2019
ID
WEB

and

Sat Nov 09 13:18:08 GMT 2019
ES
WEB

This is after I changed my password in order to send you my last message. I have since changed it again. CANCEL MY ACCOUNT!

Message 5 of 7 (633 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have you gotten an answer?  I got an email that my password was changed.  So I changed it again because it was not me that changed it but I want to just cancel my account and I couldn't find how.

Message 6 of 7 (435 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @abc8i7a7KhKc8c,  for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

I'm going to lock this thread as it is quite old.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (398 Views)