help with teen account within the household

by CreeperFam

Original Post

help with teen account within the household

★★★ Newbie

so i created an account for my daughter and added it to my household. going through everything and getting the product/ key code and am trying to download everything. it says product has already been redeemed, obviously i know that lol. do i have to buy everything all over again the sims base game and all the expansions and everything all over again? or am i able to download from my library and add to hers, i mean i should be able to right it it's within the household?

Message 1 of 5 (406 Views)

Re: help with teen account within the household

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @CreeperFam ,

Unfortunately sharing your game library with your family members is not possible. Only the account the game is linked to can be used to play that game. I know this isn't the answer many users want to hear but the feedback for this has already been pushed up.

Sorry!

Happy Gaming and Stay Safe!

-xRarely

Message 2 of 5 (399 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well that certainly is crappy news, but thank you for answering so quickly.

Message 3 of 5 (396 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hello again @CreeperFam ,

Yes, it's definitely not the best news. Sorry about that. If you don't have any more questions and believe my response answered your question, please mark my response as an Accepted Solution.

Thank you!

Happy Gaming and Stay Safe!

-xRarely

Message 4 of 5 (370 Views)

@CreeperFam  You can try contacting EA customer support for help.  There's no guarantee that a support rep will be able to transfer the content to your child's account, but it's worth asking.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 5 of 5 (360 Views)