Glad to be of help @DxnielRE05.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 21 of 37 (731 Views)

Re: hacked account

★★★ Novice

dear @DxnielRE05.  and 

!

the ea "solved" my problem after cca 1 month later very simply and i think incorrectly.

First time they took away my coins, suspended my account and then they cancelled my ea account. That's great solution! i know that was the more simple solution but it's disgusting. I spend lots of money for my fut team, i spend lots of time with the game. Then someone hacked my account, who sold my very expensive players for cheap. I lost players, coins, and now the game. It's very incorrect !!! I think it isnt the solution for my problem. ea wrote to me they suspended my account because they controll my activity. It's a joke. They should controll the activity on my account at 2020.03.22 and 23., when my account was hacked. I dont understand the ea why wait for the hacker who hacked my account if (s)he will do again to my account. (s)he sold all my tradaeble player from my team!!!! Then why risks again for nothing??? It's a joke and incompetant. I never cheat, i bought coins only in the game. This situation is very degrading for me. I wait for excusing and compensate from ea. If you (Darko) can help me in this please do it.

Message 22 of 37 (715 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Manoapa So what i am hearing is nothing has been done to compensate for your losses?
Message 23 of 37 (693 Views)

★★★ Novice

compensate??!!!! haha! Nothing. they just banned me. this was the solution from ea support team... if this will stay i never buy again fifa game. i will play with PES then. maybe they will be correctly.

Message 24 of 37 (680 Views)

★★★ Novice

i never chat. i bought coins only in game. someone hacked my account, sold my tradable players and the ea support team banned me. Is it correct solution. I couldnt call them because of pandemy, i sat for hours by pc for waiting the chat, but no answer. Then i wrote email, then ea support team banned me. disgusting ....

Message 25 of 37 (676 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Manoapa Not goood to hear mate i would be fuming\
Message 26 of 37 (638 Views)

★★★ Novice

I feel like this is becoming a trend - happened to me too. So depressing esp right now

Message 27 of 37 (613 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Gutted for you , I got hacked on Monday , played the game for 10 years never had any problems 

I’ve still had no response 

Message 28 of 37 (573 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Hi, I'm from Bulgaria, and i also have this problem!!! Almost all of my players-tradable and untradable is missing and all of my coins is gone...what's happent??? This do it for the second time...!!! This is not serious...!!!
Message 29 of 37 (522 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @wiclef89 for missing items you will need to speak with our live support team using the steps in the accepted solution in this thread.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 30 of 37 (481 Views)