forum access

by Forza_Totti18

Original Post

Re: forum access

Community Manager

Hey @Forza_Totti18 any ban on an account needs to be addressed with our TOS team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 11 of 16 (443 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi Darko

Can you escalate this to them please directly. They were absolutely useless last time I spoke with them and they sent me here! 

Why is this so difficult? Instead of spending time victimising & hounding Kurt0411, maybe EA should start hiring some competent help staff (not directed at you I hasten to add).

Message 12 of 16 (440 Views)

Community Manager

As I advised above @Forza_Totti18. If there is a ban on your account then you need to speak with our TOS team using the steps I posted above.

They are the only team who can assist you with any issues relating to a ban on an account.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 13 of 16 (433 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Wonderful service!

Message 14 of 16 (431 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Can't access live chat and your phone lines aren't open! How can a billion dollar company be so absolutely useless! 

Please escalate this complaint to a senior member of staff. I refuse to accept that you cannot escalate this up the chain to your TOS team. I shouldn't have to start this process all over again. I have been passed from pillar to post. 

Message 15 of 16 (427 Views)

Community Manager

I'm locking this thread @Forza_Totti18 as there is nothing more that we can do to assist with your issue on AHQ.

If you have a ban on your account then you need to speak with our TOS team using the steps I posted above.

Our live support team are unable to assist with any issues relating to a ban, as such, you will need to speak with our TOS team to appeal any ban.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 16 of 16 (416 Views)