Re: forgot security answer

by smtrax01

Original Post

Accepted Solution

forgot security answer

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

i want to change my profile ID but i Forgot my security answer... i tried to choose call me option but there's no option for philippines... 

Message 1 of 2 (200 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide

@NoahlGC

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with your Security Question and struggle when contacting EA Customer Support. This forum is designated for players helping other players, therefore we don't have the ability to troubleshoot account issues, these need to be handled by EA Customer Support directly. If you don't have a callback option for Philippines, try to reach them via chat instead of phones, they should still be able to help you out. 

Hope this helps Standard smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I was able to help you to solve you problem - please accept a solution, XP is very appreciated also
If your problem wasn't solved and no one has gotten back to you - please either post again (or bump up your problem) or contact EA.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (200 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

@NoahlGC

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with your Security Question and struggle when contacting EA Customer Support. This forum is designated for players helping other players, therefore we don't have the ability to troubleshoot account issues, these need to be handled by EA Customer Support directly. If you don't have a callback option for Philippines, try to reach them via chat instead of phones, they should still be able to help you out. 

Hope this helps Standard smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I was able to help you to solve you problem - please accept a solution, XP is very appreciated also
If your problem wasn't solved and no one has gotten back to you - please either post again (or bump up your problem) or contact EA.

Message 2 of 2 (201 Views)