forget security answer

by taoyanxgb

Original Post

Accepted Solution

forget security answer

★★★ Newbie

if i forget the orgin ‘s security answer ,h0w to reaset the question and answer ,so that i can change the play code

Message 1 of 9 (561 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: forget security answer

Message 2 of 9 (572 Views)

All Replies

Message 2 of 9 (573 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have this problem too and I filled the form and in the end it says You can call me so we can sort this thing out.
I ask that, but it only works with US and Canada, so how am I going to get help ?

Thanks

Message 3 of 9 (519 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Use this @maildacaka309 Voice over IP service to UK Skype chat: +44 203 0141818

(Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Not sure why @MADrag0n is copying and pasting what to do when hacked from posts about hacked accounts here for you. As from what I understand, you just need help with your security question and not because you were hacked. 

Message 5 of 9 (514 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Indys2ndin all that topics are ways how to contact to EA support not by phone, ur way voip call cost some money )

Message 6 of 9 (510 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

It does not cost to call people using Skype as I have called other Heroes that live on different continents with it @MADrag0n. The cm's on Answer Headquarters give it out for posters here to use that can't get a callback due to where they live. And I only link all those topics in my posts to those who have been hacked. That's who they are for, not those who simply can't get a call back. 

Message 7 of 9 (506 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Indys2nd sorry but I something not understand. Call/chat Skype to Skype its free and its well known, but you give telnumber and I know that calls to and from landlines, VoIP cloud services and cell phones are not free with Skype, I'm wrong?

Message 8 of 9 (485 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Copy and pasted from practicallynetworked.com 

"Getting up and running with Skype should take all of 15 minutes — about as long as it takes to download and install the software (available for Windows, Mac and Linux) and set up a free account. Normally, you place and receive Skype calls using your computer's microphone and speakers; if you don't want to be bound by this limitation, there are a number of Skype-enabled phones you can buy that work independent of a PC, including Wi-Fi phones and dual-mode phones that work with both Skype and conventional landlines. "

I assure you it cost nothing for me to talk to heroes on other continents. I only answer and offer information that I actually know from my computer expertise or life experience @MADrag0n .

Now can we let the op who needed another way to contact ea use my link. I imagine if he or she posted on this forum, it was with a computer or a smart phone that can download and install skype. 

Then he/she can make an account and resolve his/her issue and get back in the game. 

Message 9 of 9 (474 Views)