fifa 19 twitch prime

by alexnm2004

Original Post

Accepted Solution

fifa 19 twitch prime

★★ Novice

I haven't received my twitch prime rewards after claiming the pack on twitch. I have connected the correct account to my twitch prime account and claimed the rewards but am yet to receive them, why?

Message 1 of 119 (5,471 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: fifa 19 twitch prime

Community Manager

Hey @alexnm2004 did you follow the steps to claim your in-game rewards? Once you have the accounts linked you need to do a little work on your end in order to get the items: https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/fifa19

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 119 (5,387 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @alexnm2004 did you follow the steps to claim your in-game rewards? Once you have the accounts linked you need to do a little work on your end in order to get the items: https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/fifa19

Darko.png
Message 2 of 119 (5,388 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko  I’ve had the same issue. 

This isn’t the first twitch prime pack I’ve claimed and all the others have appeared on my fifa. But this most recent one isn’t appearing. It says the pack has been claimed and everything but nothing is appearing in the game and it has been 12 hrs. 

Message 3 of 119 (5,198 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Budderzzzzzz the team are busy sending out these items so the best thing to do is give it a little time. If you do not get the item in a day or so then let us know.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 119 (5,169 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Will do. Thank you
Message 5 of 119 (5,164 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to be of help @Budderzzzzzz.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 119 (5,163 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Still haven’t got it in my fifa store. I’ve checked and double checked the accounts are linked properly, and they are. Haven’t ever had an issue before. What can be done?
Message 7 of 119 (5,110 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Budderzzzzzz the team are aware of the issue and are working to send out the items as quickly as possible.

Interest in it was overwhelming and it's a case that you should receive it over the coming days.

If I hear anything in relation to it I will let you know.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 119 (5,097 Views)

★★★ Novice

I haven’t got mine either and I’ve done everything

Message 9 of 119 (5,071 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @mkelly91101 the team are in the process of sending out the items to users.

Thanks for your patience.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 119 (5,031 Views)