Re: fifa 15 demo

by EA_David

Original Post

fifa 15 demo

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

oh well that has saved £60 plus all the extras .... just tried  the fifa demo , seems my laptop graphic card is not up to the job, even though only 1 year old and runs fifa 14  and other games fine with no slowing or freezing. will there be an up to date version of the fifa world beta or am i now destined for football manager.  there must be a lot of people in the same boat.. did all the net framework 4.5 upgrades and the game starts okay but so slow and freezing impossible to use

Message 1 of 3 (327 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have the same problem. FIFA 15 Demo not work propertly with my graphic card GeForce 525M in my laptop. FIFA 14 and FIFA world and other games are running good but Demo of FIFA 15 it is really impossible to use and play in the lowest technical specifications

@vOOdOO440 wrote:

so slow and freezing impossible to use

I have now question: FIFA 15 full version will be work like this Demo or the requirements will be lower? I want buy new version of FIFA and do not know if this game will be work propertly or run like this demo. I want to know: may I buy or I must buy new computer or console? Now I dont have money for new computer or console plus new game. I have money only for game. 

Please answere the question: Full version of FIFA15 will be work propertly or not like demo this game?

The requirements in google are passed i think but the demo is not to be playable.

My specyfication:

Graphic card: NVidia GeForce 525M

@Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz

RAM: 12GB RAM

System: Win 7 Home Premium 64bit

Message 2 of 3 (298 Views)

Community Manager

There's quite a bump in the min specs from 14 to 15, so 15 might be too demanding for some systems.

The min specs can be found here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/fifa-15-pc-minimum-requirements/

@usermj32gordon As I understand it, that card is significantly below the min spec for FIFA 15, sorry.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (282 Views)