Re: expired account

by monsterhourse

Original Post

Accepted Solution

expired account

★ Novice

when i try to log into origin it tells me my credentials have expired. so i made a new account(this one im writing on) using the exact data i used to make my old account. when i logged back into origin it had none of the games i had before my account alegedly expired.

also your contact us section does not work for me it leads to an empty page

Message 1 of 5 (917 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Gotcha. When you have a chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. They should be able to help you find the account and they'll see what they can do to get you logged back in. 

For more information on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (785 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @teo427

If you get a message that says your account credentials have expired that usually means that your password just needs to be reset. Although, if you were able to create a new account under your preferred email it sounds like your main EA Account might be under a different address. 

If you can think of any other emails that could have been used on a different EA Account can you try using them to log into Origin? Let me know if you're still having any trouble getting signed into your account. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (894 Views)

★ Novice

I'm pretty sure the last account was made under the same adress because i checked my inbox and i have all the order confirmation emails

Message 3 of 5 (804 Views)

Community Manager

Gotcha. When you have a chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. They should be able to help you find the account and they'll see what they can do to get you logged back in. 

For more information on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 5 (786 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@teo427 this has happened to me twice! im so frustrated with Origin that this keeps happening and when you go to their support page it just ends in a blank page!! what the heck am i supposed to do!
Message 5 of 5 (676 Views)