error code 4,932

by nvito12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

error code 4,932

★★★ Newbie

i purchased SWB-2 celebration edition on  january 7th,2020. I'm playing on keyboard and mouse, and noticed that i can not have origin in game on or else the UI is buggy. This doesnt matter however, becaue origin in-game needs to be on to access the celebration edition content. after suffering to get to the screen to unlock the content, i get this error code and it says i need to be logged into online mode(i am) and origin in game needs to be enabled (it obviously is).

Message 1 of 9 (1,532 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: error code 4,932

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @nvito12.

The best thing to do when this occurs takes a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (1,501 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @nvito12.

The best thing to do when this occurs takes a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,502 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @nvito12 are you still having issues or were you able to get it all working?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 9 (1,405 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having exactly the same problem, tried all the above but to not avail. i'm almost at the point where i just give up on Origin/EA as there always seems to be "Problems" with any change or update.

Message 4 of 9 (1,353 Views)

★★★ Guide

I also didn’t get a response, I’ve already complained several times and nothing I’ve even posted on twitter, to see if they’ve done something, but from what I see, the little cause with the consumer will continue.

Message 5 of 9 (1,349 Views)

★★★ Guide

Sim estou com esse problema ainda e ninguém soluciona pra mim

Message 6 of 9 (1,348 Views)

★★★ Guide

O meu é o console Xbox one

Message 7 of 9 (1,347 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've done all of these things and still nothing worked!

Message 8 of 9 (1,157 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I too tried these steps and also messaged EA without a doubt no reply with a actual fix! Yet buy our titles and have limited fixes.

Message 9 of 9 (1,155 Views)