Re: english language fifa 16

by mlavishm

Original Post

Accepted Solution

english language fifa 16

★★★★★ Newbie

My native language is english but now i live in Russia, how can i buy fifa 16 with eng lang. not only with rus and pol ?

Message 1 of 6 (1,134 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Fructus1 Hi,

Thank you for your interest in the upcoming Fifa game.

Unfortunately it isn't possible to buy Fifa 16 on the Origin store in the English language while located in Russia.

That said, you might be able to get a copy by purchasing it from an online retailer (e.g. Amazon.co.uk).

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,151 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Fructus1 Hi,

Thank you for your interest in the upcoming Fifa game.

Unfortunately it isn't possible to buy Fifa 16 on the Origin store in the English language while located in Russia.

That said, you might be able to get a copy by purchasing it from an online retailer (e.g. Amazon.co.uk).

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 6 (1,152 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here, I am Dutch, but live in Russia. Do not speak the language (and ofcourse neither Polish language).

What is your solution EA?

Rgds,

Rich

Message 3 of 6 (800 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I live in Ukraine, and I have only two option: Russian and Poland. Non of them is my language, and I don't even have an option to choose English. That's a shame

Message 4 of 6 (614 Views)

Community Manager

@Skipua1 Hi,

The only workaround for that is to buy an English copy from an online retailer and getting it shipped to you.

You can find a list of our authorized partners here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/where-to-buy-ea-games-v2/

Cheers,

Nils

Message 5 of 6 (591 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

If I obtain a FIFA 17 GLOBAL-region key from a retailer and use the code in Origin, will I be able to use the game in ENGLISH? I live in Ukraine.

Message 6 of 6 (505 Views)