email editing

by starscream95314

Original Post

Accepted Solution

email editing

★ Novice

G'Day

I'm trying to change my email address but all i get is a message saying its an invalid address. I've been trying to do this for 2 years now, filled countless help forms out and have gotten nowhere. Other platforms have been a breeze to do the same thing, why does this have to be so complicated, also can't contact EA by phone because the number doesn't work in Australia.    

Message 1 of 6 (567 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: email editing

Community Manager

Hey @starscream95314 for account issues such as this it is best to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (488 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @starscream95314 for account issues such as this it is best to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (489 Views)

★ Novice

Hey @EA_Darko 

I tried this but live chat and call back doesn't seem to work in Australia.

Also while trying to change the email, I'm told my new email is already registered?

I don't know what is going on, I'm thinking of deleting this account and making a new one, would prefer not to though.

Thanks for your help. 

Message 3 of 6 (343 Views)

Community Manager

If it is saying that the email is already registered @starscream95314 then this would mean that the email you are trying to use is already linked to an EA account.

If that is the case then you would need to either update the email on that account to free it up or choose a different email.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (340 Views)

★ Novice

Hey @EA_Darko 

Managed to access an account linked to new email, so how do I delete it as I never use it.

Message 5 of 6 (324 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @starscream95314 to delete an account you would need to speak with our live support.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (322 Views)