Re: ea support

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

ea support

★ Apprentice

I've been trying to contact ea support for 4 days. I bought something from the sims 3 store, It's telling me to buy it again.
I've tried to contact ea, through live chat. That isn't an option for me for some reason, It's easier than a phone call tf. Anyways I've called them, they wont call back, something about them being busy idk.Listen, I just want my game to work, I'm tired. First they waste my time not putting my cd bought disks on origin. I've showed them picture evidence of my cds and codes, still no for an answer. Like, I swear I'm going to explode.

Message 1 of 2 (299 Views)

Re: ea support

@HitoriStar  Unfortunately, there's nothing anyone can do here to fix a Sims 3 Store issue.  The only way to fix it would be to go through EA customer support.  You should be able to use live chat though, at any time of day or night.  Try setting the location in the upper right corner of your browser window to U.S. or U.K., and select a different category of issue—using "payment error" has worked for other people with store purchase issues.

In the meantime, have you tried a different browser?  This could certainly be a caching issue.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (271 Views)