ea contca

by lean393

Original Post

Re: ea contca

★★★ Novice

per case # 57779115. It now has been changed to waiting on player. unfortunately i have been waiting on that page for a while and nothing is happening. Has there been progress on my other account that I'm not aware of???

Message 11 of 20 (840 Views)

Community Manager

@lean393 

You need to fill out the account recovery form. I'm not seeing where you're doing that. Click on the link for the webform on this page: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account. Then, fill in your name and email. The next page will let you fill out the fields we need to potentially recover the account.

Aljo.png
Message 12 of 20 (823 Views)

★★★ Novice

I got as far as filling out my email adress and name and then it brought me back to the case that i had opened. 

Message 13 of 20 (756 Views)

Community Manager

@lean393 

Can you try it when not being signed in?

Aljo.png
Message 14 of 20 (742 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried in igcognito mode without logging in and was finally able to get it to open chat. It only said to come back during business hours are you guys open on the weekends???

Message 15 of 20 (701 Views)

Community Manager

@lean393 

Our support is currently reduced. You can find more information on that here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/IMPT-Support-Options-Update/td-p/8864042. However, the only way to potentially get this resolved is to full out the webform for account recovery.

Aljo.png
Message 16 of 20 (617 Views)

★★★ Novice

I will try again either tomorrow or saturday now that i know you are open then. I work in healthcare so I'm working at least 5 days a week. 

Message 17 of 20 (561 Views)

Community Manager

@lean393 

Sounds good. If you have any other issues, please let us know. Stay safe and thank you for all your doing out there Standard smile

Aljo.png
Message 18 of 20 (513 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was finally able to yesterday and today create a case with my old account about getting everything switched over to this account. I gave as much information as I could with it unfortunitly it wasn't allot. hopefully it will be enough thank you so much for all of your help.

Message 19 of 20 (424 Views)

Community Manager

@lean393 

You're very welcome. If you have any other issues, please let us know. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 20 of 20 (946 Views)