ea answer rank

by HolyMoly040

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ea answer rank

★ Apprentice

It shows me that I got 100% to 5 star novice, but im not ranking up? 

,,LEVEL ★★★★★ NOVICE PROGRESS: 100'' 

help appreciated 

Message 1 of 8 (709 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ea answer rank

★★★ Expert
@HolyMoly040 I sometimes see that 100% level progress too. It always levels me up very soon after that, usually in less than a day. Hopefully you should be all good by later today or tomorrow. Good luck!

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (691 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert
@HolyMoly040 I sometimes see that 100% level progress too. It always levels me up very soon after that, usually in less than a day. Hopefully you should be all good by later today or tomorrow. Good luck!
Message 2 of 8 (692 Views)

Not ranking up in Ea Answer

★ Apprentice

Hey, it’s the second topic to this theme. I’m a 4star Novice and I’m waiting for my rank up since 3-4 days. 
it says 100% and nothing is happening. I received a few xp and badges after 100% but still nothing happens. I made a topic and someone said it will probably happen the day after. But no I’m still sticking to 4star. 
LEVEL TO★★★★★ NOVICE100% 
I guess the xp from the badges and all other xp after 100% are gone. 
would be nice if someone helps me.. the ea answer side is just * made... they have a few bugs that I reporter as well. Example side loading on the smartphone. Got the 11pro max but u can not change sides by the number just next Or previous. Pretty mad about ea right now.. bf5 not worth playing and answer hub is not working well. If u need Someone to fix side bugs just contact me, but this is just embarrassing...

Message 3 of 8 (622 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @HolyMoly040 I merged your most recent thread related to this issue here. Please do not create multiple threads for the same issue.

The best thing to do is to give it a little time. I have seen it take a couple of days for the level up to occur.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (605 Views)

★ Apprentice

First one was marked as solved, as I thought it will take 1-2 days. Sry for that. Yea took nearly a week to rank up... Not the best system. 

thanks for ur help! Happy holidays,

chris 

Message 5 of 8 (546 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@HolyMoly040Cool, you finally got it? Congrats! I actually went back a rank last week... They recently changed how the ranking system works and it sure does seem like it is going a lot slower now.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Answers-HQ-Announcements/Adjustments-in-Rank-System/td-p/8548597

Message 6 of 8 (513 Views)

★ Apprentice

@RandomBuzziness @Yea finally! Took a week, when I first started it was way faster then now. Sry for ur down rank Frown maybe they will adjust the new rank system.. as it really takes to long to receive ur rank. Greetings and lovely Christmas!

Chris 

Message 7 of 8 (449 Views)

★★★ Expert
@HolyMoly040 When my rank went down I was worried at first that I had done something wrong & maybe I was being punished in some way. When I found out it was just due to a change in the ranking system I was totally fine with it.

I'm glad they posted that announcement on the adjustment in the ranking system, but I think they could have done a better job explaining how it works. It says some players might see their rank go up but no mention of ranks going down for people like me (this happened to many others as well). It also says things should go faster now but to be honest it actually feels much slower to me. I'm still good with it, though & I will eventually get the rank back. I still love playing the games and to me that is what's really important. :D
Message 8 of 8 (431 Views)