Re: dragon age inquisition dragons archivment

by spitfiresiemion

Original Post

Accepted Solution

dragon age inquisition dragons archivment

★ Apprentice

i have killed all the 10 dragons in a singlke playthrough. why the origin dont give to me the archivment?

Message 1 of 2 (149 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

This bug was around for a while. Have you tried to reload the save and kill the last dragon again? Also, in case of some people achievment comes up when they kill their first dragon in second playthrough.

Anyway, try to do it like this:

1) Make a new save where you already have all the dragons killed

2) Load the save from before the fight with the last dragon

3) Kill it. An achievment should display.

4) Once it's done load the save that you created in 1). Now you should have an achievment.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (143 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

This bug was around for a while. Have you tried to reload the save and kill the last dragon again? Also, in case of some people achievment comes up when they kill their first dragon in second playthrough.

Anyway, try to do it like this:

1) Make a new save where you already have all the dragons killed

2) Load the save from before the fight with the last dragon

3) Kill it. An achievment should display.

4) Once it's done load the save that you created in 1). Now you should have an achievment.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 2 (144 Views)