does anyone

by wiggles322

Original Post

Accepted Solution

does anyone

★★★ Newbie

does anyone have the same prodlem as me i can't login to my origin when i'm online but it says i'm offline

Message 1 of 6 (388 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: does anyone

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@MayorBig

Everything is working without problems for you now?

@wiggles322

Some furthers steps are available below if you are still unable to connect through the advise offered in this thread.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (357 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

This happened to me, I think it was the system so I checked the hard driver for errors and update the drivers for my pc and I just remove the client and installed it again.

Message 3 of 6 (365 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@MayorBig

Everything is working without problems for you now?

@wiggles322

Some furthers steps are available below if you are still unable to connect through the advise offered in this thread.

Message 4 of 6 (358 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi,

I'm sure it had something to do with my pc. I also reset my pc afterwards but that's only because I was having some difficulty with Steam and compatibility issues in Windows 10. I personally tried this step and it did work for me. Steam has been giving me some difficulty with games not passing validation partially, and entirely. The compatibility issues I was having were the fact that Windows 7-10 can set a program to run in another OS compatible environment, but I couldn't reset the change back and have the programs run in windows 10 so I reset my pc. I probably didn't have to but I did.

Apart from the main issues @wiggles322 I'd consider asking someone like Microsoft Answer desk to get a better understanding as to why things wouldn't work. It is not totally wrong to ask Microsoft about the programs you run.

Message 5 of 6 (344 Views)

EA DICE Team

@wiggles322

That is a very good suggestion made by @MayorBig. Certain programs can change settings on your system such as how the internet connects, or what it can or cannot connect to.

I've provided some suggestions on how to reset most settings, but do reach out for further help if you are unsure about your Windows installation or settings.

Message 6 of 6 (342 Views)