Re: delete or recover ea account - eliminar o recuperar cuenta ea

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

delete or recover ea account - eliminar o recuperar cuenta ea

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

ENGLISH

Hi, I wanted to know if it is possible to delete an old ea account that I don't have access to. I do not have access to the account since the domain registered to the email no longer exists, I tried to communicate with that company but they no longer make emails. The main problem is that I started working, and in a message from this forum I put personal information. I would like to be able to solve it in two ways: the first one would be to delete the message from the forum, or the second one that would allow me to change the email of that account (which I have not had access to for years, only the password).

The message of the forum in which I leave personal info will be private. The account is as follows https://answers.ea.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/11387857

I hope someone can help me.

From already greetings!

SPANISH:

Hola queria saber si es posible eliminar una cuenta vieja de ea a la cual no tengo acceso. No tengo acceso a la cuenta ya que el dominio registrado al email ya no exciste, me intente comunicar con esa empresa pero ya no hacen mas correos de email. El principar problema es que empece a trabajar, y en un mensaje de este foro puse informacion personal. Me gustaria poder resolverlo de dos maneras: la primera seria que eliminen el mensaje del foro, o la segunda que me permitan cambiar el email de esa cuenta (la cual no tengo acceso hace años solo se la contraseña).

El mensaje del foro en el que dejo info personal lo pasare por privado. La cuenta es la siguiente https://answers.ea.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/11387857

Espero que alguien me pueda ayudar.

Desde ya saludos!

Message 1 of 2 (766 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Newi96 the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further as we are unable to discuss account based issue on AHQ.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (733 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Newi96 the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further as we are unable to discuss account based issue on AHQ.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (734 Views)