crew members randomly kicked

by AtomicShiftz

Original Post

crew members randomly kicked

★★★ Novice

Hi I noticed that some of my crew members in Need for speed heat just randomly get kicked, I know it is random because the only ones able to kick are my RL friends and they didn't kick anyone. is this a common problem and if so please fix this so i stop receiving messages asking why they got kicked when nobody did any kicking members from my crew

Message 1 of 6 (1,088 Views)

Re: crew members randomly kicked

Community Manager

It sounds like they may be having issues with connection @AtomicShiftz. I would suggest directing that being kicked to take a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,033 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi , It is not that they are being kicked from a game session, it is that they randomly got kicked from my crew. the social tab then say that X player has been kicked from your crew while none of my admin friends kicked anyone

Message 3 of 6 (1,008 Views)

Community Manager

It sounds like a connection issue @AtomicShiftz and as such, it's no harm to try the steps I suggested above.

If not connection then it is most likely a case that someone is kicking the players in question from the game. Is there any patter evident when it occurs?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (931 Views)

★★★ Novice

Why am i even trying to get this solved, you ppl obviously do not read what is said because how can being kicked from a crew be the cause of a connection issue i wonder.... So I invite members to my crew, they get kicked from the crew at random so all those have connection issue's?

Message 5 of 6 (881 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I think this is what he means. I just saw this video earlier, and this guy "Trigger Militia / Militia Gaming Community" just said that his crew glitched and was kicked out from his crew for no reason. He stated that the game was just sitting and he did not touch anything, then there was a pop up notification that he was kicked out.

Here's the link for the video i've watched earlier:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCzZKMxwIk4

Message 6 of 6 (693 Views)