controller compatibility with more games please

by DnBsoldier2011

Original Post

controller compatibility with more games please

★ Novice

Could you make more games controller compatible please?

It would be nice to play the Mass effect franchise with a controller rather than the keyboard 

Regards,

Message 1 of 6 (285 Views)

Re: controller compatibility with more games please

★★★★★ Guide

I prefer playing some PC games with a controller, too! I don't know if that's ever going to be a patch implemented in the Mass Effect Trilogy since all of the games are a bit old now. Have you tried using emulators? They aren't supported by EA, but I think it's worth a shot. You can try out a trial version of JoyToKey at their website.

Message 2 of 6 (275 Views)

★ Novice

Some games are ok to play on keyboard, 

Like final fantasy 7 for example,

Keyboards are fiddly to game on i think,

Ive been an avid xbox user for the past 8 years and about a month ago i 'upgraded' to a gaming pc,

Really struggling with the whole keyboard and mouse combo lol

Message 3 of 6 (259 Views)

EA DICE Team

@DnBsoldier2011

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback.

We are always looking for ways to optimize our games in a manner that allows players to play the way that they want. I don't have any specific changes about controllers to announce at the moment, but I would like you to know that this is definitely something we look out for.

Thank you for sharing,

Message 4 of 6 (249 Views)

★ Novice

I just bought the Mass Effect Trilogy on Origin and on starting the 1st game I found out that there is no support for xbox one controller.

i think this is ridiculous and there should be something in the description that states that it does not have support for a controller.

I can't play games on a keyboard so it looks like I have just wasted my money.

Message 5 of 6 (218 Views)

EA DICE Team

@boroncarbide

Hi,

Thank you for sharing.

While there isn't any official controller support for the game you could instead use a third-party tool to get your controller up and running. I would recommend to do a web search to find some guides by other players.

Message 6 of 6 (201 Views)