contact for trouble bill payment

by j6xnzp2ap1ua

Original Post

Accepted Solution

contact for trouble bill payment

★★★ Newbie

I ordered pogo and they say they are having trouble with my payment. It will not go through. I had another account a few years ago and never had a problem. Can you locate my old account and transfer my new information to it. My account was under [edit: email address removed]. The paypal won,t work and the bank rejects it. If I call the bank who do I say to send the bill to? Please advise at [edit: email address removed].  I love this website and as I am disabled it is great to have something to do. Please advise

Message 1 of 3 (376 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: contact for trouble bill payment

Community Manager

Hi @j6xnzp2ap1ua

If you're having payment issues I think it would be best to contact the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. You can find more information on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website

If you'd prefer you could also reach out to them via Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (352 Views)

All Replies

Re: Link the new EA account

★★★ Newbie
@al7ejaze Please do what ever you have to do to get my account paid.
Message 2 of 3 (377 Views)

Re: contact for trouble bill payment

Community Manager

Hi @j6xnzp2ap1ua

If you're having payment issues I think it would be best to contact the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. You can find more information on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website

If you'd prefer you could also reach out to them via Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (353 Views)