console verification code now EA help says there are no available channels?

by geistkyo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

console verification code now EA help says there are no available channels?

★★★ Newbie

Not sure what to do after without advisor. 

Message 1 of 4 (512 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: console verification code now EA help says there are no available channels?

Community Manager

Hey there. 

I'm sorry, but account issues like this are not something we're able to help with here on Answers HQ. 

When you have the chance please try reaching out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. If you're getting a message that no contact options are available, you may be trying to set up a case outside of the available support options for your region. With the current global situation we did have to make some restrictions to our available support options. For more information on these changes please check out the following post: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/IMPT-Support-Options-Update/m-p/8864042#M334946

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak out with them via Twitter or Facebook as well. The team who works on those channels can also look into account related issues as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (471 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@geistkyo I have the code, but now I have no advisor.
Message 2 of 4 (508 Views)

★ Apprentice
@geistkyo Over three days now still waiting to be sent a code uhh
Message 3 of 4 (488 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there. 

I'm sorry, but account issues like this are not something we're able to help with here on Answers HQ. 

When you have the chance please try reaching out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. If you're getting a message that no contact options are available, you may be trying to set up a case outside of the available support options for your region. With the current global situation we did have to make some restrictions to our available support options. For more information on these changes please check out the following post: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/IMPT-Support-Options-Update/m-p/8864042#M334946

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak out with them via Twitter or Facebook as well. The team who works on those channels can also look into account related issues as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (472 Views)