conec

by HorlescuA

Original Post

Accepted Solution

conec

★★★ Novice

It disconect s me after a game i play in ultimate team.The message is:"EA servers can t receive your request" and it disconects me from ultimate team.I lost 4 games because of this tofay because when i reconect it says that i disconectedm

Message 1 of 10 (858 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: conec

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @HorlescuA. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (816 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @HorlescuA. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (817 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I did all of this things. Still this happens, i am done with this Game, worst fifa ever, and i am not the only one. No good players in packs to make profit, i am just Tired
Message 3 of 10 (794 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @HorlescuA can you share your UO Trace so that I can take a look at your connection?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 10 (792 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko My what?
Message 5 of 10 (724 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Your UO Trace @HorlescuA. It shows how your data is being routed and you would have seen the steps to run one when going through the connection troubleshooting steps.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 10 (717 Views)

★★★ Novice

This one?

Message 7 of 10 (611 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @HorlescuA you need to send 100 packets in order to get an overview of your connection.

Would you mind rerunning the UO Trace?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 10 (604 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here

Message 9 of 10 (577 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @HorlescuA I'm seeing clear connection issues there.

You have a very high ping time on a number of hops and a Ping best/worst of 100ms+ on a number of hops which is cause for concern. If you have already gone through the connection troubleshooting steps then I would recommend speaking with your ISP and showing them the result of your UO Trace.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (574 Views)