clicking on buy game tile isn't working

by kbagsxx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

clicking on buy game tile isn't working

★★★ Newbie

Trying to buy sims 4, have tied in app on on firefox and chrome. I click the orange buy now tile which 'pushes in' when I click but nothing happens?

Message 2 of 7 (718 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: clicking on buy game tile isn't working

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @kbagsxx ,

If you go on to EA Help, they state at the top:

"In the meantime, you might not be able to connect to online modes, buy games on Origin, or log in to your account. We’ll get you back in your game as soon as we can."

I would just wait until their online services come up again before trying to purchase something again.

Happy Gaming and Stay Safe!

-Rare

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (710 Views)

All Replies

origin won't let me buy a game

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to buy the Sims 4. I have tried on both the origin website and the installed app on my Mac. Every time I try to click buy on the Sims 4 nothing happens, it doesn't even say there's an error just nothing happens. I have reloaded my app, the website, logged out, everything !! I don't know what to do now I just want to buy the Sims 4 lol

Message 1 of 7 (732 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @kbagsxx ,

If you go on to EA Help, they state at the top:

"In the meantime, you might not be able to connect to online modes, buy games on Origin, or log in to your account. We’ll get you back in your game as soon as we can."

I would just wait until their online services come up again before trying to purchase something again.

-Rare

Message 3 of 7 (711 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@The_other_Rare OOOOH I did not realise this was a site wide issue... I've only just installed Origin, mostly use steam but played the sims 4 trial last night, which I cannot finish the Games library is broken apparently? I saved a card to my account and now appears to be working? Should I wait do you think? Sorry absolute noob on Origin
Message 4 of 7 (698 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@kbagsxx 

Yes, I would wait until Origin Online Services are fully restored before trying to do anything with Origin.

-Rare

Message 5 of 7 (695 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@The_other_Rare Dammit! Back to steam I go then. Thank you so much! Standard smile
Message 6 of 7 (691 Views)

Re: origin won't let me buy a game

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @LJess2001 

It looks like Origin Online Services were down at that time and are back up now. Try signing out of your Origin Account and then signing back in to see if that fixed the issue.

-Rare

Message 7 of 7 (687 Views)