chargeback

by madapple2011

Original Post

Accepted Solution

chargeback

★ Novice

hi has anyone been having the same issue as me - not getting my game after a chargeback was made in error. origin have had the money back but refuse to give me the game

Message 1 of 3 (318 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: chargeback

Community Manager

Hi @madapple2011

I'm afraid we aren't equipped to assist with billing cases from the forums. Please get in touch with our support team directly by sending in a help ticket through the EA Help site: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/. An agent will help look into your case from there. 

In the meantime, please check the invoice status from your Order History on the order summary page.

1. Log in to origin.com
  2. Hover over your EA ID in the bottom left corner, then click EA Account and Billing.
  3. Select the Order History tab.

It will help to have the invoice and status handy when you get in contact with the support team. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (308 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @madapple2011

I'm afraid we aren't equipped to assist with billing cases from the forums. Please get in touch with our support team directly by sending in a help ticket through the EA Help site: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/. An agent will help look into your case from there. 

In the meantime, please check the invoice status from your Order History on the order summary page.

1. Log in to origin.com
  2. Hover over your EA ID in the bottom left corner, then click EA Account and Billing.
  3. Select the Order History tab.

It will help to have the invoice and status handy when you get in contact with the support team. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (309 Views)

★ Novice

hi thank you for your reply - i have done that so fingers crossed my case is looked into

Message 3 of 3 (247 Views)