by khalil_abd86

Original Post

Accepted Solution

change currency

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

1) I want to pre-order FIFA 17 but there is no Turkey in the list of countries

2) I live in turkey but i want to buy the arabic version of fifa

3) the currency i saw when i need to pay (Paypal) is euro and I want to change it to turkish lira is it possible?

Message 1 of 5 (478 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: change currency

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

is it ok to order the arabic version wherever i live "in turkey ?"or I must order according to the region I'm in ?

as for the currency... PayPal in Turkey comes just in turkish lira so how am I gonna pay?

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (493 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@khalil_abd86 Unfortunately I don't think there's a Turkey-specific option, and you'll need to use the euro storefront, there's no way to use Lira. 

As for the language, I can check my local store, Arabic (and Turkish) are listed on the store page. If you scroll down to the Product Description on the store page it'll give info on your available languages. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (469 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

is it ok to order the arabic version wherever i live "in turkey ?"or I must order according to the region I'm in ?

as for the currency... PayPal in Turkey comes just in turkish lira so how am I gonna pay?

Message 3 of 5 (494 Views)

★★ Novice

as for the currency... PayPal in Turkey comes just in turkish lira so how am I gonna pay

Message 4 of 5 (452 Views)

Community Manager

@khalil_abd86 Please double check your store page, under the Product Description. It should say that Arabic is supported but be sure to double check this. 

As I understand the purchase currency should be automatically translated. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 5 (438 Views)