cant unlock guns in bf5

by Rubzo00

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cant unlock guns in bf5

★★★ Newbie

i cant unlock any guns in bf5. i need to be level 1 to unlock one of the guns and im level seven but i cant unlock it, it says ulocks next round but it never does

Message 1 of 2 (353 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cant unlock guns in bf5

Community Manager

Hey @Rubzo00,

In most cases the game will check which unlocks you've earned each rank and grant any missing unlocks when you level up. Don't forget to check the Shipments tab in the Armory section to see if those are waiting to be claimed.

If you're still not seeing those rewards after that point however, please do reach out to an advisor and they should be able to assist with this.

You can find more information on how to reach them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (327 Views)

All Replies

Re: cant unlock guns in bf5

Community Manager

Hey @Rubzo00,

In most cases the game will check which unlocks you've earned each rank and grant any missing unlocks when you level up. Don't forget to check the Shipments tab in the Armory section to see if those are waiting to be claimed.

If you're still not seeing those rewards after that point however, please do reach out to an advisor and they should be able to assist with this.

You can find more information on how to reach them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (328 Views)