cant log in to ps4 account from pc

by snekhuman42

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cant log in to ps4 account from pc

★★★ Newbie

I play on my playstation, and the username i go by is simply 'snekhuman', so i know that the account does exist, but when i try to log in to EA using that id, it just says that there was an error, i recently changed my psn name to snkehuman, and i was wondering if thats what messed up my login, otherwise, i have no clue. i have created an alternate account, which i am using right now, but the other has all of my saves and things on it.

Message 1 of 2 (235 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cant log in to ps4 account from pc

Community Manager

@snekhuman42 We are unable to assist with account issues on the forums, I would recommend speaking with an advisor for further assistance and to have them look at your account for any issues. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (209 Views)

All Replies

Re: cant log in to ps4 account from pc

Community Manager

@snekhuman42 We are unable to assist with account issues on the forums, I would recommend speaking with an advisor for further assistance and to have them look at your account for any issues. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (210 Views)