cant change my email, because it has a DOT in it... This is very frustrating

by SGAces

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cant change my email, because it has a DOT in it... This is very frustrating

★ Novice

Getting "invalid email" when trying to change my origin account's email.. It seems to be because there is a dot in my email.

I cant imagine why this is the case, and is very frustrating.

Message 1 of 4 (533 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cant change my email, because it has a DOT in it... This is very frustrating

Community Manager

Hey  @SGAces for issues with an account you will need to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (531 Views)

All Replies

Re: cant change my email, because it has a DOT in it... This is very frustrating

Community Manager

Hey  @SGAces for issues with an account you will need to speak with one of our chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat.

You can also speak with our Twitter support team: https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (532 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko not seeing an option for quick chat.

is it too early in the day?
Message 3 of 4 (521 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SGAces if you click on the link then you will see the opening hours displayed for you.  The best thing if the option does not appear is to try again later.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (410 Views)