Re: can't find my games after reinstalling my origin

by Leora85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can't find my games after reinstalling my origin

★★★ Newbie

after reinstalling my cpu due to a problem i had found that my games were missing-  games such as dead space, need for speed most wanted and such. i found that all my games which were originally there aren't there anymore 

Message 1 of 2 (211 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@rasingan121205 Are the games missing off your computer (so, not installed) or from Origin? If the former, try repairing or reinstalling the games. If the latter, are you sure you're logged in to the correct account? (Some people have multiple accounts, so that would be an easy enough mistake to make). If you're sure you're logged in to the correct account, make sure you have your library set to show 'All Games', not just installed games or favourites (might be worth checking under Hidden Games, just in case they've somehow made their way there).

Display Games.jpg

If you still can't get your games to show up, try refreshing your games list, either by clicking the circular arrow next to Show: (you can see this in my screenshot above) or by going to the Origin menu and selecting 'Reload my games'.

If this still doesn't get your games to show up, try logging out of your Origin account and back in. You've already reinstalled Origin, so I won't suggest doing that again (unless there's any reason to suspect something went wrong with the installation).

If your games still aren't showing up, I suggest contacting a game advisor here (select Origin as the product you're having trouble with). Remember to select your country using the menu in the upper left corner. If your country is not available, it's suggested you choose the US or UK. If you choose the live chat option, please be aware that the estimated wait time tends to be incorrect until it gets under 4 or 5 minutes. If you're left waiting for an unreasonable amount of time, try a different browser. Certain contact options such as live chat and phone support are only available during certain hours (which vary by country, remember to account for time differences if you're contacting another country).

Hope that helps, good luck. Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (216 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@rasingan121205 Are the games missing off your computer (so, not installed) or from Origin? If the former, try repairing or reinstalling the games. If the latter, are you sure you're logged in to the correct account? (Some people have multiple accounts, so that would be an easy enough mistake to make). If you're sure you're logged in to the correct account, make sure you have your library set to show 'All Games', not just installed games or favourites (might be worth checking under Hidden Games, just in case they've somehow made their way there).

Display Games.jpg

If you still can't get your games to show up, try refreshing your games list, either by clicking the circular arrow next to Show: (you can see this in my screenshot above) or by going to the Origin menu and selecting 'Reload my games'.

If this still doesn't get your games to show up, try logging out of your Origin account and back in. You've already reinstalled Origin, so I won't suggest doing that again (unless there's any reason to suspect something went wrong with the installation).

If your games still aren't showing up, I suggest contacting a game advisor here (select Origin as the product you're having trouble with). Remember to select your country using the menu in the upper left corner. If your country is not available, it's suggested you choose the US or UK. If you choose the live chat option, please be aware that the estimated wait time tends to be incorrect until it gets under 4 or 5 minutes. If you're left waiting for an unreasonable amount of time, try a different browser. Certain contact options such as live chat and phone support are only available during certain hours (which vary by country, remember to account for time differences if you're contacting another country).

Hope that helps, good luck. Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (217 Views)