Re: bug bf4

by Indys2nd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

bug bf4

★★★ Newbie

não BF4, Quando Chega na ponte, Não se consegue pular o andaime, se Alguém conseguiu POR me AjUDE favor ...

Message 1 of 2 (116 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Right now Answer Headquarters does not offer support in the Portuguese language. I will therefore close this thread for now.  Please, feel free to repost your message in one of the supported languages/forums. 

Answer HQ Is supported in these following languages at the moment -  en_us.png English fr_fr.png French de.png German ru.png Russian  es_es.png Spanish 

You can also contact an EA Game adviser on the EA Help Center and switch your country in the top left corner to your language / region.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (116 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Right now Answer Headquarters does not offer support in the Portuguese language. I will therefore close this thread for now.  Please, feel free to repost your message in one of the supported languages/forums. 

Answer HQ Is supported in these following languages at the moment -  en_us.png English fr_fr.png French de.png German ru.png Russian  es_es.png Spanish 

You can also contact an EA Game adviser on the EA Help Center and switch your country in the top left corner to your language / region.

Message 2 of 2 (117 Views)