Accepted Solution

bejeweled

★ Novice

I can't share gifts in Bejeweled Blitz!

Message 1 of 4 (1,010 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: bejeweled

Community Manager
@100000899705943 Waned to check if you were still running into this issue? Just before trying to send gifts can you try refreshing and seeing if this helps?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (620 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Message 2 of 4 (996 Views)

Community Manager
@100000899705943 What happens when you try to? (Also I moved your post to the relevant forum board)

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 4 (644 Views)

Community Manager
@100000899705943 Waned to check if you were still running into this issue? Just before trying to send gifts can you try refreshing and seeing if this helps?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (621 Views)