Re: battlefield v hacking

by USM_Retreat_Hell

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefield v hacking

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey EA and Dice if your reading this, then you already know how badly your game is doing, example, this player named [Removed by CM] known hacker, numerous players sent videos of this player hacking in game and this was two weeks ago! Congratulations, is this why you create new titles, because your titles are losing players who refuse to continue to play with hackers. 

This isn't fair to any player in game, this is fair to anyone who spent their money on your title! You constantly do these updates that are suppose to improve the game, but how about you fix the hacking first and foremost! 

Very ridiculous when you can't stop the jerkoffs who are literally ruining your game! Another solid reason I will never purchase another EA title ever again! You send proof and report a player, where does it go, ohh yeah I hear a toilet flush. 

Message 1 of 6 (503 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @USM_Retreat_Hell, please do not accuse anyone of cheating on AHQ as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out any naming of users and accusing them of cheating will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (471 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hello @USM_Retreat_Hell

Do not put someone else name is the forum.

‘public shaming' or 'naming and shaming' are not allowed on Answers HQ

If you see any Cheater, please use this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 6 (488 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @USM_Retreat_Hell, please do not accuse anyone of cheating on AHQ as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out any naming of users and accusing them of cheating will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 6 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

[Removed by CM]

Message 4 of 6 (450 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

[Removed by CM]

Message 5 of 6 (445 Views)

Community Manager

I have locked this thread @USM_Retreat_Hell.

Please do not start any other threads in which you accuse other users of cheating. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (419 Views)